Leap day thoughts.......
1) Groan - it's windy again.
2) I really don't want to run on the treadmill - where is a place to run where it is sheltered from the wind? Answer: treadmill. Groan.
3) Forget the treadmill and suck it up. Wimp.
4) My wife's birthday is Sunday - I have no idea what to get her.
5) The bottom of my left foot seems to be hurting a little - time for new shoes? Or was it that run on Spruce Mtn a couple of days ago in the icy mess with tricky footing?
6) Getting old sucks.
7) What should I eat for lunch today?
8) Groan - it is windy, I thought it wasn't supposed to be as windy as yesterday. Why do I think about the weather so much? Weather forecasters can't be trusted.
9) Hmmm, I'm kind of hungry - what did I eat for breakfast? Did I eat breakfast?
10) Oh look - it's leap day, or do you call it leap year? Who cares?