Defn: a human male displaying evidence of devolution - exhibits distinctive "caveman-like" tendencies. This man often dribbles in public places; cannot drink a beverage without spilling it on himself, the floor or someone else; may also run into objects like lampposts & bushes; has a definite "sloopish & short legged" running style that is slow and low to the ground, often resulting in the dragging of knuckles.

These throwback neanderthals, along with their questionable diet, should clearly be avoided.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Ramblings / Fathers Day

For no apparent reason, in no apparent order.....

* Did my kid get on my Blog again?

* Last day of Spring today, woke up to 40 degrees, driving rain.  I love Colorado.  Seriously hope it rains all day.

* Scary quote of the day, weekend, longest I can remember: "Mommy, what the Hell are you doing?"  From my 5 year old daughter.  I don't think she got that from the Disney Channel.

* US (Golf) open course and players to Rory McIlroy: "Uncle".

* Enjoyed Fathers Day yesterday.....


* And finally, congrats to my Sister and her husband for the birth of their first baby over the weekend. A Beautiful, baby girl. Very proud of you and happy for you both.  We are looking forward to meeting her in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment