Nor the type of therapy necessary for being on the wrong end of this.....
I eat like crap - I am hoping this will be
therapeutic, releasing, most likely stupid of me to write down what I ate yesterday - my Mother would not be proud. Not just because of what I ate - which is more expected of my 12 year son. But because I ate all the following all on the same day.
* Marshmellow Mateys (generic Lucky Charms) for breakfast.
* 2 cups of coffee (my kids won't drink this - yet)
* A dozen or so Triscuits - probably not too bad, but it's all downhill from here......
* Chinese Food for lunch - Beef and vegetables.
* A full bag of Jelly Beans - took about 1/2 hr at most
* 'Bout an hour later had a Oats-n-Honey bar - I had to try and stop the sugar wobblies going on.
* Later that day / evening was at the kids soccer tryouts (more on that another time). That finished at 8 pm. Needed to feed a kid after - so Wal-Mart was closest. I'm not the smartest I know.
* Some potato fries and fried chicken, washed down w/ a bottle of Coke. I know - WalMart food, likely was sitting out all day under a heat lamp.
Woke up this morning and felt like crap. Usually I can run and sweat it off. So, 6 miles at super slow / slug pace. That didn't help. Still feeling like crap.
Dear Doctor Whoever, please make it go away. I promise to eat a Salad for lunch, maybe even some fruit - if you would just make my gut stop hurting.
For those you have read this far on this post - sorry for wasting your time, I really don't have days like that very often and I eat good and right most of the time, yesterday was just one of those days and today I suffer for it. I am supposedly a grown-up and should know better.
Oh look, a cupcake......