Some misc. stuff, for no apparent reason, in no particular order.......
* We need rain, if for no other reason than to clean the air - smoke / dust clouds help to make pretty sunsets and sunrises, but I would like to see more blue sky and pretty mountains more clearly.
* I do a lot of driving - GPS is a great tool, mine has an option to set it for different languages, this morning I set it to an English (Female) one. Driving along I was told to "take slip road on right and proceed 1.7 miles". Worked out that a "slip road" is an exit ramp. Other directions were mostly understandable - but as I was driving couldn't help but think I was in a BBC documentary and the lady navigator was itching to describe a wilderbeast perusing a watering hole, keenly observing for predators.
* My kids are all very cute and we have a ton of photos of them. The funniest ones we have are when they are sleeping. My 2 daughters decided to sleepout in our living room over the weekend and pulled the 2 couches together to make a bed - we have photos (probably won't post them) of the youngest using the oldest as a pillow. The other fun one is the top and tail one - with each of them having their feet no more than an inch from the other's face.
* Sometimes when driving I get so sick of listening to so much crappy music on the radio - regardless of which station I am on - and will choose to listen to commercials instead.
* Spruce Mountain is my favorite place to run - after taking 5 days off running I went there late yesterday and did 11 miles. Some good climbs, usually only run into a handful of people there. Mostly single track trails in the woods, some open space and great views.