Defn: a human male displaying evidence of devolution - exhibits distinctive "caveman-like" tendencies. This man often dribbles in public places; cannot drink a beverage without spilling it on himself, the floor or someone else; may also run into objects like lampposts & bushes; has a definite "sloopish & short legged" running style that is slow and low to the ground, often resulting in the dragging of knuckles.

These throwback neanderthals, along with their questionable diet, should clearly be avoided.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Ramblings - Jousting

For every season - there is a time to vent.  That may be Biblical, or not.  It may be practical, or not.  It may be necessary - well I am the one responsible for this blog, so I get to vent.

* Children have no concept of time.  It may just be my own (children).
* Stupid people who do stupid things at stupid times for stupid reasons - should be shot put in a room where no-one else can talk to or has to deal with them.  (not going into detail - and not thinking about my children here).
* When is the Barr Trail Mountain Race going to post registration details?
* I am jealous of Anton Krupicka's travels / adventures in New Zealand
* It's still March, supposedly the snowiest month of the year.  I don't remember the last time it snowed or rained.  The forecast doesn't have any incoming precip either.
* Tim Tebow is no longer a Denver Bronco - I am soooooo done with listening to anything and everything about that topic.  I am a sports fan.  I will watch, listen to and try to learn and understand almost anything if it is a sport kind of thing.  But when it becomes so talked about and beaten to death - I quit.
* And then there is the rising price of gas.  Thanks (he says sarcastically) to those responsible for that - from someone who fills up at least twice a week.
* I have 2 questions to the people who stand on a street waving a sign (for taxes or a fast food place) while dressed as either the Statue of Liberty, or Uncle Sam, or a giant Chicken: 1) do you dress up for Halloween?  2) When you were younger, did you really want to be doing that "when you grew up"?

* This is not necessarity a vent topic - but I have watched some of the Full Metal Jousting stuff on the History channel.  I'm not sure how or if it is a sport - but regardless of what you call it - this is quite the watch....


* I am done with my venting

1 comment:

  1. As for #2, you must have been driving on I-25. Or in Colorado Springs. Or both.

    I think I will stick to trail running - much less impact than full metal jousting :)

    ReplyDelete