Defn: a human male displaying evidence of devolution - exhibits distinctive "caveman-like" tendencies. This man often dribbles in public places; cannot drink a beverage without spilling it on himself, the floor or someone else; may also run into objects like lampposts & bushes; has a definite "sloopish & short legged" running style that is slow and low to the ground, often resulting in the dragging of knuckles.

These throwback neanderthals, along with their questionable diet, should clearly be avoided.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Memories of Pink Floyd

Saw a commercial a night or 2 ago for a "best of" Pink Floyd album coming out on i tunes.  I'm gonna check it out.

About 25 or so years ago I went to a concert of their's in New Zealand.  I remember it was pretty cool, was (I think) the first concert I ever went to.  Aside from the very nice blonde that I went with - Diane I think her name was - other memories include it being an outdoor concert at a dirt speedway.   We sat on a dirt bank of a large, elevated oval while the stage was set up in the middle of the track below.

The show had all kinds of things flying down a zip line during various songs from the back of the place to the stage including a huge pig, a bed and for the song "Money" - a pot of gold.

Good times. 

Nothing to do with running, don't know if any of their songs on the old i pod would help me run better, stronger, faster.  But for right now - was nice to listen to this one this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment