Defn: a human male displaying evidence of devolution - exhibits distinctive "caveman-like" tendencies. This man often dribbles in public places; cannot drink a beverage without spilling it on himself, the floor or someone else; may also run into objects like lampposts & bushes; has a definite "sloopish & short legged" running style that is slow and low to the ground, often resulting in the dragging of knuckles.

These throwback neanderthals, along with their questionable diet, should clearly be avoided.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lets get started

Hmmm.... where to begin.....
I don't do facebook, Twitter or Linked In.  I do e-mail, text and even sometimes talk on the phone.  I like to run, don't really like sitting still - although a Sunday afternoon nap is a good option every now and then.  I read a fair amount - seems like the cool kids are blogging.  Thought I would give it a shot as I don't really have anything great to say - but think I could say enough most days to be interesting.  (At least to my Mother). 
Living in the State of Colorado is awesome.  I consider myself as a runner who is just a little bit quicker than the middle of the pack.  Usually finish in about the top 10 to 20% in races.  Not a fan of running on roads.  More of a fan of trails.  I get more of a thrill to see my (3) kids do well in Sports than me, but also enjoy the challenge of me trying to do well.
So, lets go running, rambling, writing without scratching up too many knuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment