Defn: a human male displaying evidence of devolution - exhibits distinctive "caveman-like" tendencies. This man often dribbles in public places; cannot drink a beverage without spilling it on himself, the floor or someone else; may also run into objects like lampposts & bushes; has a definite "sloopish & short legged" running style that is slow and low to the ground, often resulting in the dragging of knuckles.

These throwback neanderthals, along with their questionable diet, should clearly be avoided.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall Series Race at Palmer Park

It was the 4th and final race of the series - although only my first race, deciding to do it a couple of days before.  Just under 7 1/2 miles on mostly single track trails.  I finished squarely in the middle of the pack with a 1:07 finishing time.  It was fun to get out into a race atmosphere again - but more fun was to run on trails I have not been on before.
I felt okay as I had just managed to finish up a second week of 40 miles - so I had some sort of endurance in the race, although not a lot of speed.  No big deal, was fun, good weather and then in the kids races later my youngest daughter finished as 3rd place girl in the 3/4 mile race.  Fun times for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment